Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Academy Of The Supernatural (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 15th Apr 2018 at 3:33 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:46 PM by pancake101

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 9:54 AM
Oh my goodness! This is the first time I've ever seen something that really looked like it could be a place like Hogwarts. How amazing!

I don't even want to think how long this took you to make.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Oh my goodness! This is the first time I've ever seen something that really looked like it could be a place like Hogwarts. How amazing!

I don't even want to think how long this took you to make.

A day and a half actually :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 5:30 PM
Lol, I'm afraid this lot would b
low up my computer...but I'm gonna download it anyway. It'll look great in either Dragon Valley or Moonlight Falls.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 5:32 PM
Your buildings always have attention to detail and atmosphere, but the sheer scale of this is unbelievable.

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
Your buildings always have attention to detail and atmosphere, but the sheer scale of this is unbelievable.

Thanks

Thanks! This is one of the biggest I’ve done!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 8:35 AM
Wow, the similarity of many of the interiors are haunting(ly beautiful)!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 12:11 AM
This is fantastic.. There is a mod where you can actually make this a functional school. I love it!!! Downloading!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:24 PM
This is amazing! I can't wait to play with it. You always create such detailed and creative lots! I can already tell this is going to be my new favorite.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 7:13 AM
This is outstanding! I always love and admire massive, sprawling builds--and you've been delivering that in spades. Great use of dynamic terrain, fabulous interiors (those octagonal library tables!), that stairs hall. Yes, yes, yes.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
This is outstanding! I always love and admire massive, sprawling builds--and you've been delivering that in spades. Great use of dynamic terrain, fabulous interiors (those octagonal library tables!), that stairs hall. Yes, yes, yes.

Thank you so much! I love coming up with new ways to create rooms and furniture designs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 3:21 PM
This is amazing! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 12:20 AM
Amazing
This is absolutely :lovestruc amazing!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th May 2018 at 11:29 PM
This is really cool I love your supernatural and spooky buildings thanks .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th May 2018 at 12:10 AM
The complexity of this building just blows me away!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
This is fantastic.. There is a mod where you can actually make this a functional school. I love it!!! Downloading!!

Oh wow I had no idea such a mod existed! Well that sounds like it’ll be a blast with this lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 11:33 PM
Amazing!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 8:38 AM
I am SPEECHLESS ! LOVE THIS!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2022 at 8:32 AM
Oh, cool. It's gonna stand out like a sore thumb where I want to put it, but that's never stopped me!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coria15
Oh, cool. It's gonna stand out like a sore thumb where I want to put it, but that's never stopped me!

Hope you enjoy it!