Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wellness Career

by Marduc_Plays Posted 25th Apr 2018 at 8:50 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2019 at 7:00 PM by Marduc_Plays

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 8:55 PM
Thank you for the very fun career offered to us! :) This is perfect for my health-minded Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 12:09 AM
Totally was going to make this next LOL! Great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 1:15 PM
Thanks so much, it would be nice if the modders could another career we could follow and work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 9:29 PM
This sounds great but I have the Wellness Trait by, oh I forgot her name, Ilkrie?, anyway I'm hoping this mod will fit along side.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv
This sounds great but I have the Wellness Trait by, oh I forgot her name, Ilkrie?, anyway I'm hoping this mod will fit along side.

Should not interfere, as the career does not modify any skills in any terms of gain or else, it just uses them for career progression.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 6:01 PM
Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 6:34 PM
This is such an awesome idea - I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 12:22 AM
My sim can’t take a vacation day. It does not show up on her phone. Fake a sick day, the other options show up but none for vacation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 12:23 AM
So excited to have this in my game, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 1:45 AM Last edited by Marduc_Plays : 29th Apr 2018 at 1:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cekaai
My sim can’t take a vacation day. It does not show up on her phone. Fake a sick day, the other options show up but none for vacation

Checked on this asap and can't reproduce the issue. For me it shows up as "Take a day off", (even if you play in any other language)
Only exception is, when a sim just entered a career and has not been to work for at least one day, it will not show up - but that is as intended by the basic game.

Please try quitting the career and rejoin it, use the "careers.promote wellness" cheat (testing cheats has to be true to do so) to get to the level your sim reached, then work for at least one day. (the equivalent to "switch it off and back on again")
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 11:32 PM
Love love LOVE this!

Request for a future update: the ability to conduct a yoga class in a spa for extra money. In effect, they would become the yoga instructor and other sims could join the class. They would earn as much money as a sim would normally pay for a class (ideally multiplied by how ever many sims took the class, but I would understand if that wasn't feasible). Perhaps this would be similar to busking for tips with the guitar and violin in City Living, I have no idea. But just a thought
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by agentacefury
Love love LOVE this!

Request for a future update: the ability to conduct a yoga class in a spa for extra money. In effect, they would become the yoga instructor and other sims could join the class. They would earn as much money as a sim would normally pay for a class (ideally multiplied by how ever many sims took the class, but I would understand if that wasn't feasible). Perhaps this would be similar to busking for tips with the guitar and violin in City Living, I have no idea. But just a thought

Thank you, ^^
That is a very nice idea, but probably something for someone who's more into core modding, as there would be some base game functions and items that would need an override or completely new script.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th May 2018 at 1:00 AM
Thank you SO much for this! I'm in the Wellness business in real life and have wanted my sim to have a similar career. Cant wait to try it out
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th May 2018 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Smooch
Thank you SO much for this! I'm in the Wellness business in real life and have wanted my sim to have a similar career. Cant wait to try it out

You're welcome. I wish you lots of fun ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:52 PM
No update needed for 1.43.14.1020 (May patch)
Instructor
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
No update needed for 1.43.14.1020 (May patch)

What about 1.44?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:05 PM
does it work with the recent seasons update??
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:03 PM
Hi! Hoping you're planning to update this one

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
#20 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 11:56 PM
Love this career! It's probably my most used one. Are you planning on updating it more the seasons patch, because i had to remove it since?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 4:51 AM Last edited by Marduc_Plays : 2nd Jul 2018 at 8:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ikeepfrgettingmypasswords
Love this career! It's probably my most used one. Are you planning on updating it more the seasons patch, because i had to remove it since?

Will do soon!

Updated
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 7:19 PM
This is awesome, thanks for the great mod and the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 2:30 AM
Yes, love it! Thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 2:21 AM
I can't express how excited I am about this! I've been wanting a wellness career since I started playing. Thank you so much for creating and sharing!
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 2:21 AM
Is anyone else having problems with this one since the July 31 update? I've groomed my sim for this one since toddlerhood and now I can't use it
Page 1 of 2