Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cascade (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 29th Apr 2018 at 4:32 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:44 PM by pancake101

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 5:40 AM
Wow! Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 7:08 AM
In general I don't like modern houses, but this is the absolute exception! It's cosy, but at the same time it has a really beautiful layout and is elegantly furnished. not to mention the abundant greenery! Thank you so much for it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:32 PM
Your attention to detail is amazing even in smaller houses. Something very modern like this appeals to me more than normal ones but both the new additions are interesting.

Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st May 2018 at 10:54 PM
This looks marvelous from the photos. I think the best compliment I can give this is that I need to download it and explore it for myself to truly get a feel for it. Impressive work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd May 2018 at 4:44 PM
I'm done. I've got the perfect guy for this home. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:57 PM
So simple and yet so AWESOME! Thanks! Now I just got to find the right place to place it any suggestion?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Saluster
So simple and yet so AWESOME! Thanks! Now I just got to find the right place to place it any suggestion?

Well anywhere tropical with good views is always good!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th May 2018 at 5:23 PM
I'm thrilled to see that someone of your talent is still building and sharing such beautiful work. I'm going to download this and create a poor sim who will have to work his/her butt off to fulfill his/her dream of living in the fine house. Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:56 PM
This is beautiful! Does this have any 3rd party CC? I would love to place it in my town!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MyameeGirl
This is beautiful! Does this have any 3rd party CC? I would love to place it in my town!

None of my builds ever use CC or store content. I keep it a rule that I only use items available in the games themselves so everything in my gallery is 100% free of external content! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th May 2018 at 11:21 PM
This house looks like paradise :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 11:57 PM
While I really like the design of the house (and my sims too) and started to customize it to add basement, is there any way to mute the cascade sound?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by talinte
While I really like the design of the house (and my sims too) and started to customize it to add basement, is there any way to mute the cascade sound?

I don’t think so. You’d probably have to delete the fog emitter that makes the waterfall
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 5:48 PM
ok, I think I will do that then, liked the waterfall effect but the sound really bothering me x)
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by talinte
ok, I think I will do that then, liked the waterfall effect but the sound really bothering me x)

It’s all up to you! I always play with my game muted xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 7:04 AM
OMG one of the best houses I've seen! I love the architectural design behind falling water and you are so awesome to re-create it in the sims!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 7:10 PM
I love it *_*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 2:33 AM
I have to rank this design up there with FLW himself! Thank you for this thoroughly modern master!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackCloud58
I have to rank this design up there with FLW himself! Thank you for this thoroughly modern master!

Thank you!!