Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 8:35 AM
I play a legacy family whose foundress became a vampire right after she had her children. Her daughter moved out as soon as she aged up to YA but since she had a good relationship with everyone in the household, she constantly called to ask her family members to hang out etc... If someone refused, she just called the next person and acted like a crazy stalker that just couldn't accept she wasn't a part of the main story anymore (they have a family club that meets every weekend, so it's not like I isolate her or something).
One day, she called to ask to join her mother's second club. The funny thing is, it's a female-only vampire coven and they meet almost every night to just attack people and drink from them. I couldn't really take her in, as some of the club members would have seen her as a free juice bar but after refusing she just called again and asked a second time. No one had ever asked to join this club and I knew she was going to be persistent as always, so I decided to turn her into a vampire as she wasn't going to be the heiress anyway.
After she had been turned into a vampire, she rarely ever called to ask any of her family members to do something anymore. It was like she wanted this from the start and this was her whole plan all along: Annoy your creator until they turn you into a vampire.
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#27 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 11:57 AM
This sim kept breaking his legs or something, looked pretty weird: https://imgur.com/a/mla38
Scholar
#28 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
This sim kept breaking his legs or something, looked pretty weird: https://imgur.com/a/mla38

Ah, I hoped they would fix this issue..

it's if the sim used to have the Wild trait as a toddler
they occasionally would get the "Run run run" energized buff when they are older as well, causing them to wonder like a damn toddler
so they look like their hands are shortened and they are walking on their knees

I had a few sims with this problem, they had it until they eventually died..
so damn annoying without any solution other than removing the buff using the UI cheats mod
also, only when you play with this household, otherwise, just watch it and be upset..

none of my toddlers would have the Wild trait since then (the last bugged sim only got it since I wasn't there on his birthday from a baby to a toddler)
I think the Clingy trait is bugged as well, sims will occasionally feel sad even when they are much older, since "Where did everyone go?"
not choosing this one as well.. which leaves me so damn limited
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 10:23 AM Last edited by Eggyslav : 18th Jun 2018 at 10:40 AM.
When I was playing in my Roccoco-themed neighbourhood, A fire started, and in the same time, my butler's arms glitched out:

Also, never turn your butler into a vampire. If you do, he'll go away and be replaced by some random with asian name, everytime you leave your lot, quit the game, change played family, or even just go to cas.

Also, Also, Also, due to some mods, I really had problems with GTW careers work clothes. You sure heard about Casual Fridays, right? Well in my game, Doctors and patients wore some freaky random clothes, so did Scientists, and some of the Police Officers went to work PANTLESS.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 1:56 PM
I encountered a glitch where an adult was holding a toddler, but not really. Instead, the toddler was just floating next to the adult's hip. No interaction was possible. I put the Sim to bed, and sure enough the kid went with them. I had to do the ResetSim cheat to fix them so the toddler's motives didn't go red on me.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:18 PM
well uh..

Screenshots

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Page 2 of 2