Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Skirt and Blouse

by Charity Posted 11th Jun 2018 at 3:55 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2023 at 6:45 PM by Charity

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 7:42 PM
Wow, these are lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 11:14 AM
Thank you. I have been looking for a skirt to match these blouses forever!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 11:41 PM
"...need to get mesh from links above" --? But see no links, and it says meshes are included...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
"...need to get mesh from links above" --? But see no links, and it says meshes are included...

Not for the AF blouse, because I only converted the TF and EF ones. The AF blouse was already done by DeeDee. I included a couple of extra recolours I made, but maybe I should delete them if it's too confusing?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 6:15 PM
..or a link to DeeDee's blouse with meshe?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 12:20 PM
..or a link to DeeDee's blouse with meshe?

There are two links right there.

DeeDee had already done the blouse for AF here, but she hadn't done the skirt.

added the recolours made by Veranka for the AF blouse.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 4:43 AM
Thanks for help. I re-downloaded stuff and now have:
3 DRESSES (TF, AF, & EF), from Dee Dee
all blouses and skirts (the AF is from Dee Dee) Sounds like more than I needed, but should work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:55 AM
Thanks for help. I re-downloaded stuff and now have:
3 DRESSES (TF, AF, & EF), from Dee Dee
all blouses and skirts (the AF is from Dee Dee) Sounds like more than I needed, but should work.

Yeah, you don't need the dresses, just the blouses and skirts. Unless you want dresses too, of course.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 6:45 PM
They're so pretty, thanks for sharing!
Also, that short puff sleeved blouse on some photos, where did you get those?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Siobhán Cerise
They're so pretty, thanks for sharing!
Also, that short puff sleeved blouse on some photos, where did you get those?

I could not find the original of that blouse, but I found some recolours with the mesh included. https://digitalangelsblog.wordpress...ownload/page/3/
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 1:07 PM
@charity great mod. Although it's hard to find any other top and bottom clothes pieces that might matching this pair. Could you tell me please where did you found red top coat with long sleeves on colours1? It has such striking color match that I thought it is full body.
Regards. Vic ^_^
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 8:56 AM Last edited by Charity : 5th Feb 2021 at 11:10 AM.
It's a top only version of the bottom outfit here. https://yuxi-downloads.tumblr.com/post/74408756966

I separated it specifically to go with these skirts, then decided noone else would really be interested in it. XD Now uploaded and updated here. https://modthesims.info/d/652284/vi...-ef-and-tf.html