Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:09 AM
Default Surrogacy and IVF
I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this or if anyone will actually see this, but recently I've been playing with my own simself and in real life, I am unable to have my own kids, and thus my sim cannot either. For realism's sake, I have been searching and searching for a mod that allows for surrogacy and ivf but to no avail. There was one available for the sims 3, but so far, even after almost 4 years, there still ceases to be one for sims 4. I've cheated surrogacy by using pregnancy mega mod to get a sim pregnant and mc command center to change the parents once the baby ages up, but the baby doesn't have the same level of relationship with its new parents as it does with its "real" parents, plus the realism of having a surrogate is not really there with this method. This mod could enhance gameplay so so much for players, especially those trying to create stories or those playing with same-sex couples.

Is there anybody out there craving for this mod as well?

Is there anybody out there who would be willing to even create this mod?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:17 AM
You can check the WCIF section. Requests are not allowed on this site.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:29 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 25th Jun 2018 at 11:07 AM. Reason: No need to be rude
just adopt a baby
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:00 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 25th Jun 2018 at 12:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ArmyDreamers
just adopt a baby

real mature. i plan to adopt. but i also plan to have a surrogate. i'm 18 and was told when i was 12 that i'd never have my own kids. why'd you even feel the need to reply? there was no place or reason for you to reply. go and take you able uterus-ed self somewhere else.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by evaxgrace
real mature. i plan to adopt. but i also plan to have a surrogate. i'm 18 and was told when i was 12 that i'd never have my own kids. why'd you even feel the need to reply? there was no place or reason for you to reply. go and take you able uterus-ed self somewhere else.

If wanted, you can/should report that IMO incredibly rude and insensitive post.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:13 AM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:10 PM
oops - wrong post :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 4:09 AM
I'm also looking for this type of mod. My sims are usually lesbians (because I'm one) and the way I play "IVF" is I either make or find a male sim to befriend and move him into my sims household. Then I go into edit household and use genetics between one of my female sims and him to make a toddler. I then change relationships so that both females are the moms, but the child has the genes of the man.
The problem is that this skips the pregnant and baby life states, but until there's a mod it's the best way I've found.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 7:00 AM
I'm not sure, but maybe Scumbumbo Pregnancy Mega Mod?