Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2012 Ford Focus 5D

by domino85 Posted 31st Jul 2018 at 11:58 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 12:30 PM
Thank you, I appreciate the lower poly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 5:30 PM
Thank you!! This car looks gorgeous and I can't wait to try it out in the game
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 5:48 AM
I always liked the Ford Focus and I'm dancing in my seat over this- and it's low poly! Thank you for making this :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:05 AM
I have been having a hard time seeing cars show up in my game. The Fresh Prince cars don't show up so what I like to ask is the mesh included or do you have to find and download it yourself? Where do I go to find all the meshes for all those cars including this one? Please let me know because there are many cars I would like and kinda sucks that it won't show up in my game. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims Girl
I have been having a hard time seeing cars show up in my game. The Fresh Prince cars don't show up so what I like to ask is the mesh included or do you have to find and download it yourself? Where do I go to find all the meshes for all those cars including this one? Please let me know because there are many cars I would like and kinda sucks that it won't show up in my game. Thank you.

My cars always has meshes included, you don't have to download anything else. Fresh-Prince also always includes meshes. With what cars do you have problem?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:28 PM
Hey Domino,

Some time ago I was writing to you via e-mail (Polish ;)) and I belive I requested this car back then. So thank you so, so much for that! Marvellous job!

Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:32 PM
Thank you so much for this!! can never have enough maxis match-y custom cars (not that i can find many anyway)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mlody1988sim
Hey Domino,

Some time ago I was writing to you via e-mail (Polish ) and I belive I requested this car back then. So thank you so, so much for that! Marvellous job!

Thank you!

Heyyy, I remember You're welcome :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 3:15 PM
OMG! This is the exact car I own. This is so awesome, now my Sims can own my car. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 12:54 PM
thanks !