Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1503 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 1:52 PM
Default Teenage Runaway + Extreme Rags To Riches Challenge!
Challenge adapted from this and this challenges.

Hey everyone! I’m a long time The Sims fan, and I came up with some fun and hard challenges that are sort of like a mix up between existing ones. Let me know if you try them!!!

Teenage Runaway + Extreme Rags To Riches Challenge!
[this is a Main Character challenge]

Your sim ran away from a problematic family, and now is left to fend for themselves. With no money, no food, and no way of earning anything, they will have to survive in the harsh reality that is the real world.

RULES:

• Create a teenaged sim, any traits, any appearance. This will be your main character. (tip: don’t use makeup on your sim. my sim for this challenge has dirt textures on her face and very basic clothing)

Move them into any lot in the world, then open up the console with ctrl+shift+c and use the cheat “testingcheats on” and after that, “money 0″. This is a rags to riches challenge, meaning you have to start with 0 simoleons.

Change gameplay live mode to “long”.

YOU CANNOT SELL THINGS DIRECTLY FROM THE INVENTORY TO THE CATALOG. Everything you sell must be via the retail store, or the flea market.

YOU CAN ONLY SELL THINGS YOU FIND IN THE WORLD, so buying directly from the catalog to sell is FORBIDDEN. Collectibles such as fish, upgrade parts, paintings and flower arrangements are perfectly fine. But remember that you cannot sell directly from your inventory to the catalog!

You can attend school if you want, but earning money while studying is gonna be tough so, do what you think is best

Point system is the same as the legacy challenge (but you can play without points if you so choose). They are as follows:

- $75,000 = 1 point

- $120,000 = 2 points

- $200,000 = 3 points

- $320,000 = 4 points

- $510,000 = 5 points

- $830,000 = 6 points

- $1,300,000 = 7 points

- $2,100,000 = 8 points

- $3,500,000 = 9 points

- $5,700,000 = 10 points

Challenge ends if you reach 10 points or if your main character dies.

This is a hard challenge, so let me know how you do. Have fun and happy simming!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 4:10 PM
This sounds like fun .. I stay away from challenges because .. well .. I'm a cheat fan lol But, I think I will try this one!