Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Beauty Career **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 26th Sep 2018 at 4:11 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:04 AM by asiashamecca

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 4:48 AM
Wow, this is really ultimate, lotsa branches, very detailed: Lovely! All u Need concerning Beauty, I think: Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 5:10 AM
Thanks all of your careers are a great addition
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Wow, this is really ultimate, lotsa branches, very detailed: Lovely! All u Need concerning Beauty, I think: Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by AyumiKoshiro
Thanks all of your careers are a great addition

Thank you!!!!

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 9:20 PM
i lurv your careers. Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jjonewell1977
i lurv your careers. Thanks so much!

Thank you very much!

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 8:05 PM
Another super creative, fun career from you that is chock-full of clever details. Yassss!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
Another super creative, fun career from you that is chock-full of clever details. Yassss!

Thank you!

Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 3:04 PM
Will this (and your other career mods) be updated for the new patch? Thank you, I understand if you need some time
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 6:01 PM
echoing what SimmerAbbey asked. I was so enjoying this career path but had to uninstall for now due to it not paying out since the patch. I had pretty much all of your ultimate careers so I know it will take time to update them all....just crossing my fingers you are going to. They are FABULOUS!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 2:04 AM
Just wanted to let you know that this career no longer pays the sims because of the most recent update.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 8:35 PM
Helllo..Love yoor MODS.
Question? has this been updated for Get Famous? current all the jobs levels are listed as unpaid
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katniss
echoing what SimmerAbbey asked. I was so enjoying this career path but had to uninstall for now due to it not paying out since the patch. I had pretty much all of your ultimate careers so I know it will take time to update them all....just crossing my fingers you are going to. They are FABULOUS!

THANK YOU!
I haven't forgotten you all and I'd appreciate your patience <3
I use Neia's Career creator tool. Unfortunately Neia has been unwell and isn't able to update at present. I've been watching (basically stalking ) her thread closely and as soon as the tool is updated I'll get this working ASAP! Sorry for any delays.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:46 PM
Thank you for being so fast with your updates. Also, I just love your sense of humor. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
Thank you for being so fast with your updates. Also, I just love your sense of humor. xD

Thank you!
I appreciate that you "get me." That isn't always the case. LOL

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 4:49 PM
Thanks for the new career! You are appreciated!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#17 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 3:48 PM
EA DID WUT? They removed the moods? I've been so busy this did not register...I'm still trying to get my Sims paid with my updated careers...
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 3:17 PM
I love your careers, they are awesome. You are quick to update with new patches and I appreciate that. Don't know if you take request but if you do could you consider a Nursing Career, there really isn't any.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suzysim
I love your careers, they are awesome. You are quick to update with new patches and I appreciate that. Don't know if you take request but if you do could you consider a Nursing Career, there really isn't any.

Hmmm... PM me? I'm working on a couple of things but they're kind of stalled due to writers block. LOL

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 1:42 PM
Awesome mod for my female sims...
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 1:57 AM
Love this career path! I just tried this for the first time today, after purchasing the Strangerville pack. I'm wondering if I'm the only one having difficulties with the career? I'm not sure if its due to the new pack or what, but when my sim got to level 2 of the career, every time she was supposed to go to work it would reset to "work in 24 hours" so she never went. Let me know if anyone has a fix for this or if it needs to be updated! Really hoping to advance in this career :) :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by superbgabby
Love this career path! I just tried this for the first time today, after purchasing the Strangerville pack. I'm wondering if I'm the only one having difficulties with the career? I'm not sure if its due to the new pack or what, but when my sim got to level 2 of the career, every time she was supposed to go to work it would reset to "work in 24 hours" so she never went. Let me know if anyone has a fix for this or if it needs to be updated! Really hoping to advance in this career

I haven't added Strangerville yet. I should be getting it this weekend. I will test it out and let you know if I am having the same issue. :/

Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 12:06 AM
Hi! This career doesn't work with the April 16 patch. Just wanted to let you know!