Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crick Cabana | Willow Creek renovation #2 | Base game and NO CC

by iSandor Posted 11th Feb 2019 at 4:26 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2021 at 8:55 PM by iSandor

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 5:16 PM
I really like this house, it's a huge improvement compared to before but you still kept the style of the house (simple, useful, homey)
Tbh most of the houses in that world are so ugly and Im happy that I no longer have to choose a shoebox house for a starter home.
TY

Im starting to think that EA makes the houses ugly in purpose so they can get creators to keep building new and improved content and keep us interested
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 6:57 PM
Very nice job! The little houses in WC are special to me and you did a great job in reno! Thanks for sharing, and I will be looking for the rest of your series!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:10 PM
Great job! Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
I really like this house, it's a huge improvement compared to before but you still kept the style of the house (simple, useful, homey)
Tbh most of the houses in that world are so ugly and Im happy that I no longer have to choose a shoebox house for a starter home.
TY

Im starting to think that EA makes the houses ugly in purpose so they can get creators to keep building new and improved content and keep us interested

Hello!! Thanks so much!!! I'm glad I kept the initial idea of just renewing it without changing the whole structure...

YEAH! Finally someone that noticed this aspect about EA!! I completely agree with you. I also think it'd be awesome if EA invinted some builders of our community to build the houses that will come with the next expansions/packs or even the next generation. It'd be amazing!!

Thanks for downloading and comenting!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv
Very nice job! The little houses in WC are special to me and you did a great job in reno! Thanks for sharing, and I will be looking for the rest of your series!

Hello, friend! Thanks!! I'm so happy you liked it! Stay tuned, I'll be posting soon the next renos!! :lovestruc
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by girlinfour
Great job! Thank you.

Hello! You're so much welcome! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 9:05 PM
so clever made
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
so clever made

Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 10:21 PM
Very nice! I only redecorated and added a bit of a backyard to mine. If I wasn't already attached to my lot (it belongs to the first Sim I ever made in TS4) I would download this in a second.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 2:00 AM
successful renewing and lovely! I immediately decided to hire u to be my home designer when im gonna renew my old house(if it be possible).
now i believe in u, can take care of my old house for sure(ˊo̶̶̷ᴗo̶̶̷`)
Theorist
#12 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 7:25 AM
EA TS4 houses are nice but kinda stupid sometimes. My sims are always go surrounding entrance stairs in Winderbourg gym for example. And you know that way to go to gym hall. You going down, and up, and so on.

About this. I like this rebuild. But one thing I gonna missed in this building it has no double bed.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
Very nice! I only redecorated and added a bit of a backyard to mine. If I wasn't already attached to my lot (it belongs to the first Sim I ever made in TS4) I would download this in a second.

Thanks so much!! Ahhh, I'm like you, attached to stuff ahaha
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
successful renewing and lovely! I immediately decided to hire u to be my home designer when im gonna renew my old house(if it be possible).
now i believe in u, can take care of my old house for sure(ˊo̶̶̷ᴗo̶̶̷`)

Hello!! Of course it's possible!! Send me a PM whenever you want!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
EA TS4 houses are nice but kinda stupid sometimes. My sims are always go surrounding entrance stairs in Winderbourg gym for example. And you know that way to go to gym hall. You going down, and up, and so on.

About this. I like this rebuild. But one thing I gonna missed in this building it has no double bed.

Hello! Totes agreed about EA houses. Yeahhh about the double bed, I decided to make this house for a single sim... whenever people want to make it into a couple house, just need to replace the bed... <3