Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clickety-Clackety House

by Crowkeeper Posted 15th Feb 2019 at 11:50 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2019 at 4:34 PM by Crowkeeper

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 4:54 PM
I think the only way to properly understand this is to download and take a close look. Might work for one of my Mad Scientists

Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 7:13 PM
Love this house! It's so nicely crazy and well done, another amazing creation. Thank you for sharing!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 10:17 PM
Wow this house even has its own bridge! That`s intersting what does this pipe mechanism do putted inside the pond?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 11:01 PM
This is a work of art.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 2:42 AM
It's time to sell Frankenstein this house!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 4:09 AM
Wonderful Steampunk goodness, it's a work of art, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 6:01 AM
This creation is just splendid, inside and out. WOW!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 6:03 AM
Even a steampunk treadmill...! But maybe the moveobject-ed kitchen is my favorite, it looks badass.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 5:45 PM
This house reminds me of something that could be out of the fantasy tale of Clockwork Prince.. Love it!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 9:15 PM
This is Amazing! Impressive!
Wonderful! Surprising! Beautiful!
I just showed this to my son and he said "Wow, is that Sims 3??? It looks like Final Fantasy 14! I didn't know you could make stuff like that in the Sims."
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 5:17 PM
This is amazing! I'm speechless!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 8:43 AM
What a fabulous build!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 8:41 PM
Seriously amazing.. so much talent in not only decorating, building and legendary ideas, but top level constrainfloorelevaion-ing too. Props to you for attention to every single detail possible! All your creations are inspiring!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 3:03 PM
That's an awesome building! Very well done! But I have one important questions before I download it (and hopefully won't offend you with it... if yes, I am sorry, this was not intended): Did you test it in game and had a Sim living in it? I am asking this because I downloaded several really, really great buildings on MTS over the last years and often found out that they look great but are not fully usable. Since objects are placed by using MOO Sims often couldn't access some areas or couldn't use objects properly. And it's sad to have a house in your neighbourhood that looks great but is just more a kind of decoration than a really playable lot. Again I am sorry if I offended you in some way by asking this and hope for your understanding.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beltanefire
That's an awesome building! Very well done! But I have one important questions before I download it (and hopefully won't offend you with it... if yes, I am sorry, this was not intended): Did you test it in game and had a Sim living in it? I am asking this because I downloaded several really, really great buildings on MTS over the last years and often found out that they look great but are not fully usable. Since objects are placed by using MOO Sims often couldn't access some areas or couldn't use objects properly. And it's sad to have a house in your neighbourhood that looks great but is just more a kind of decoration than a really playable lot. Again I am sorry if I offended you in some way by asking this and hope for your understanding.

Hello
do not worry, it did not offend me at all - your concern is understandable. I have been testing this home for quite a long time and all the interactive objects are usable.

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
Hello
do not worry, it did not offend me at all - your concern is understandable. I have been testing this home for quite a long time and all the interactive objects are usable.

Thank you so much for the reply! Then this house will definitely find a way into the game. :lovestruc

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 6:55 PM
This is STUNNING - my Steampunk heart is happy <3 I am so glad there is still an active community of creators for Sims 3!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 10:14 PM
This is a masterpiece, and without Stuff packs or CC required. Thank You.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Oct 2019 at 4:39 PM
It's amazing what one can do with no extra cc. Amazing! ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th May 2020 at 5:39 AM
It's reminiscent of Howl's Moving Castle
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 9:13 AM
All your creations are amazing!!