Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(10) NixNivis Functional Exercise Mat Recolors

by PenelopeT Posted 10th Mar 2019 at 9:51 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2019 at 11:03 AM by PenelopeT

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 11:29 PM
Yes, thank you!!! I was just placing this in a few homes the other day and wishing for more options. I appreciate it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 3:40 AM
I've never seen this before. Niiiiiiiice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:00 AM
Thank you so much! I just finished tweaking a gym and then decided check out MTS, so I know I'll be adding these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:15 PM
Thank you! Can't wait to add these to my game!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:53 PM
You just made my day, it makes me all kinds of happy when someone recolours something of mine (and say they like it, too). <3 These are definitely going into my game. Thank you!

Also thank you for including the info about the EP requirement! People actually taking the time to read the upload post makes me all kinds of happy as well. :) (In case anybody wonders what's up with that EP requirement, I have the mat set up to give Fitness enthusiasm if FT is installed and to bypass it otherwise - but for some inscrutable EAxis reason, K&B returns a false positive for FT. Which causes jump bugs if the player doesn't have FT installed as well.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 10:01 PM
I do like the look and reasons for having this item. The suggestion t add it to a gym is great. Currently the sim who owns the shop is a whiz at yoga and teaches any patrons who enter. He even does it when I'm not playing him. This will blend in perfectly. Thanx to both of you for your great creation and nice recolors.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 10:49 PM
Thanks so much for all of the nice comments guys, so glad you all like the recolors. I went a little crazy and made (20) of them for my game, but figured that would be a bit much to share, so (10) seemed like a good compromise.

@NixNivis - Thank you for the fantastic mesh...which I have been using since you first released it. I just love your creations.

As for listing the requirements, I never want someone to download something they might not be able to use, so when possible I always try my best to include as much information as possible when sharing meshes by others. So, it's most appreciated when creators like yourself take the time to list specifics about requirements (as it's so easy to forget that not everyone plays with all EP's and SP's installed).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 3:50 AM Last edited by Simonut : 13th Mar 2019 at 4:19 AM.
This is really great it work super with my Seasons, I thank both creators Nix Nivis and Penelope T for re-colors I love the animations this will work wonderful in my Sims community GYM.
As well as private lot. :lovestruc
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:12 PM
Great recolors, Pen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 8:33 AM
these are great. thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 2:44 PM
Thanks!I would love these in my BACC in TS2UC.