Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#176 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hamishmc
I've found out where EA has put it. The file folder is big but in the Origin Games folder these days.
The Sims 4 (I have all packs)
I've now found all the Sims games are now in the Origin Games Folder. I know in May last year there was a change for some reason as both my Sims 3 and 4 in Documents are last dated May 2018.

The Files are in the Windows Folder and not in the Documents folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games
The Sims 4
34.3 GB (36,859,462,752 bytes)
862 Files, 219 Folders

The Sims 3 in the same Origin folder is 31.9 GB (34,303,831,412 bytes) so Sims 4 is just larger. I have all packs and lots of the Store but haven't downloaded most of the Store sales items again since installing so Sims 3 could turn out to be even larger than the Sims 4 one.

Sims Ultimate is still around 12 GB. I'm still confused!

Geez there are just so many places to look lol I'm just as confused as you are... I never thought to check origin games folder...
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#177 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 10:38 PM
@Gargoyle Cat and @MoozyFoozy You two argue like an old married couple.

This thread has far surpassed itself as a discussion about Sims 4 and moved far too deep into politics. Closing. If you want to discuss politics go to the debate forum.
Locked thread
Page 8 of 8