Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Painting Frame Colors

by BraveSim Posted 19th Aug 2019 at 1:44 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2019 at 5:07 AM by BraveSim

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 3:00 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 19th Aug 2019 at 7:48 PM.
Fantastic stuff! This is something that I tried to create a year or so ago but I could not figure out how to get it to work. Well done! I'll be adding it to my game right away.

EDIT: The small frame appears to be missing the bright yellow option and has the bright green option twice instead.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Fantastic stuff! This is something that I tried to create a year or so ago but I could not figure out how to get it to work. Well done! I'll be adding it to my game right away.

EDIT: The small frame appears to be missing the bright yellow option and has the bright green option twice instead.

I just checked all three sizes and they all have the yellow. however, I was told that that yellow looked greenish, which is why there's an extra yellow near the end of the options (I honestly think I'm partially color blind or something, which is one reason why I won't be doing many recolors. this was a special case though) EDIT: I just double-checked and found the missing yellow, and why I didn't see that it was missing right away. Thanks for letting me know

however, While going through them just now, I did notice the Medium and Small frames were each missing a shade of Blue (and instead had the same shade twice), so I'll be reuploading the fixed version in a sec
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 10:47 PM
All I can say is...YAY!!! I've been wanting a mod like this for awhile now. Thank you so much for sharing this :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 10:30 PM
Just the other day I was wishing paintings could have white frames so they would match the room I was decorating better, thank you so much for this! I love it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 9:21 PM
This is something that I have wanted for so long! I use some other CC frames and those are nice, but this will be so much easier. Thank you for making and sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 10:20 AM
Wow thank you so much, this is a great idea and I love it. Now every house can have pictures in frames that matches the furniture much better. Thanks for sharing :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 11:02 PM
Awesome job!! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 1:47 AM
Looks like BraveSim hasn't logged on in awhile, so just wanted to let folks know this isn't working. Just tried it in my game and it looks like some update broke the ability to click on the frame with the design tool.