Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 12:23 PM
Default Easy CC Traits updater
Is there a way to easily update cc traits for the University pack? Most cc Traits were broken due to the University update of the game, unfortunately a lot of cc traits I play with aren't being updated anymore so I'm looking for an easy way to fix those traits myself. I'm a complete noob when it comes to programming etc., so I'm looking for an easier way I can fix the traits instead of having to recreate the traits again myself. Can anyone tell me how to do that and if it's even possible to do that?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 6:44 PM
Not really. 5 options: Try contacting the creators for the original MC4 file, go through each file and fix it, do the trait from scratch, hire a freelance programmer to make a program to fix the traits, or wait patiently for someone to come along and fix them or make a new one.

I asked in the Deaderpool discord and they say commodities was mostly what broke in their traits. So you will need to fix those most likely to get them working. Here is what they said:
Quote:
Kuttoe: Depends on how old they are, i guess. if they were working prior to the uni patch, the process should be easy but tedious
sort all the tunings by type, edit all the statistics that include the loot on enter field, and add _always to the end of each one

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon