Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autum Apple Basket- Part of JWoods 'Autumn Wonderland' Set

by boblishman Posted 18th Oct 2005 at 12:21 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2006 at 3:23 PM by boblishman : typos..... as usual!

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 12:25 PM
I the first to d/l lookz very nice and thankz 4 sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 12:45 PM
Nicely done! *downloading
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:02 PM
Lovely! thanks, downloading now :nod:
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:06 PM
fantastic new item thanks so much!
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:37 PM
Just beautiful...

and everyone out there, DONATE!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:17 PM
Thank you, boblishman, it's wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:27 PM
Thank you BobL, I truely enjoy all of your work! I am pretty sure I have it all ; )
I am pleased to be part of such a caring site! My best wishes go to JWoods and his family. The Autumn donation set is wonderful as well. Thank You

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 3:04 PM
Nice :clap: :clap:

Thank you for sharing :gidea:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:15 PM
Thank you, it's lovely and I appreciate the idea behind it all.
I just got the J.Woods Donation Set as well.
I will look at it later but have been coming here every day to see when it was going to be ready.
Then someone called me in the middle of me making my donation and it timed out...twice...so I need to go and take my sims on a walk through some nice rustly leaves in their new wooly warm jumpers now that I *have* the J.Woods Donation Set!
Thank you!
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lechapeau
I just got the J.Woods Donation Set as well....
.....so I need to go and take my sims on a walk through some nice rustly leaves in their new wooly warm jumpers now that I *have* the J.Woods Donation Set!
Thank you!

Thank YOU..:baloons:... I know JWoods will really appreciate your generosity...

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Scholar
#12 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:21 PM
just made the donation and d/loaded that set for JWoods. what a wonderful way for us to help him and his family directly. thankyou to those who made it possible

then i found this thanks BobL xx
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anelca
just made the donation and d/loaded that set for JWoods. what a wonderful way for us to help him and his family directly. thankyou to those who made it possible

then i found this thanks BobL xx

Thanks anelca ... :baloons: ... it's great that you could help. Thank YOU

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:56 PM
It's absolutely no problem...
I was extremely happy and willing to donate, and waiting for it as soon as I saw the J.Woods Donation Set page...(OK, I'll stop now...or shall I!) while checking on something else of yours.
With all the mess going on in the world, and lately with some rather nice simming people...*Not*...elsewhere in our community...Huh!...I think it's lovely that you've done this and hope it all helps.
Selflessness and a completely genuine thought for another person and their family....Thank *you*! :nod:
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#15 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 5:27 PM
Thank you all who have made donations, And greatest thank you to bob, for your lovely work on this set

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 6:29 PM
I too was waiting for The JWoods Autumn Donation Set to be ready, and I just got it! Now I can build my sims an autum playground. I hope everything works out for JWoods and his family and my prayers are with them and the others caught in this terrible tragedy!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 7:42 PM
Bob, you are a wonderful man with a kind heart, and I am happy to say that I have made a donation to JWoods and his family. Thank you for your effort (and to all those who may have helpled) in creating this for him as I'm sure he appreciates it. I read the discription from your 'think bubble' object that he has helped countless creators with their creations that we have in our games now so this is my way of saying Thank You.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 7:56 PM
Those apples are to bite, and thank you and everyone else who are helping JWoods and family, the donationset is wonderful, my favorites are the leaves! the colors are beautiful I love that they are playable it gives so much more fun.
I'm wishing JWoods and family all the best in rebuilding they're life, they and so many others are having a more than difficult time, but I'm glad they have survived so far!
#19 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 10:08 PM
oh my garsh thanx downloading as i type :banana:
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:05 AM
Just got the donation set - it is beautiful and I hope everyone who visits MTS2 will obtain it.

Thanks for the addition...
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#21 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:25 AM
I just downloaded the basket and the set. I hope we can get JWoods and family back on their feet.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:56 AM
Bob, I too, have downloaded the donation set. Is there a way to send more than $5.00 to this very worthy cause?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#23 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:23 AM
Just donate multiple times.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 7:25 AM
Just got the donation set :D

I think it is a wonderful idea and I hope it will help JWoods and his family rebuild their lives

Thank you :elephant:
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 7:44 AM
I love this
Page 1 of 2