Rose's Hoop Earings RECOLOR!
Uploaded 4th Nov 2005 at 12:16 AM · Updated 14th May 2010 at 10:59 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
I would like to thank Rose for this mesh. I hope you guys already have the file so you can download.
I used: Microsoft Picture It! 7.0 for this recolor.
ENJOY! PLEASE SEND ME FEEDBACK!
(Rose's earings were pink hoop with stars, if you would like to know.)
Size: 4.2 KB · Downloads: 2,770 · 4th Nov 2005
|4.2 KB||2,770||4th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|rosesims2.com (non-MTS link)|