Another Bedding Recolor
Uploaded 17th Nov 2005 at 1:20 AM · Updated 15th May 2009 at 1:56 PM by -Maylin-
I know I'm unorganized but I'd like to share my work. Bear with me please
Here we have my favorite bedding thus far. The sheets are really interesting and it's clean looking. I like it when it turns out that nice
In Use (to see how it moves and how it looks under the blanket)
Susan is the demonstrator, recognize her? She was my avatar.
CEP3 RECOLOUR: you need the CEP3 in order use this recolour.
Credits:Thanks goes to MTS2, SimPe, MeshTool, UVMapper, EA Games and a special thanks to the moderators for tolerating me and another special thanks to those whom appreciate my work :D
If you'd like to say thanks, there's a button to the left an there's plenty of thread below
Thanks for giving my creations a try..
NOTE: Interested in the bed in the picture? You can get it :HERE
Size: 204.5 KB · Downloads: 3,208 · 17th Nov 2005
|204.5 KB||3,208||17th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.