Even More Recolors of Retail Sims Bakery 1 & 2
Uploaded 16th Dec 2005 at 3:57 AM · Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 9:39 PM by SimVeggie : updating links
I have more recolors for HChangeri's Bakery. You will need both Bakery set 1 and 2 (direct links at the side).
I have recolored 4 sets of the bread display 1 and 2 (8 objects). I also added a new twist... I used the bread displays for sweets and the sweet displays for bread. That way it looks like you have more verity with out more meshes. These are each packed separate in case you don't want to mix it up.
I also have 10 new muffins, dressed up as cupcakes and 9 bunt cakes. Yummmmm.......
My first set is located here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=109160 in case you missed them!
Many many thanks go to HChangeri for her beautiful meshes and generosity for allowing her meshes to be re-colored, and for being free in the first place!!! :lol
Take care and Enjoy!!!
Size: 112.5 KB · Downloads: 13,985 · 16th Dec 2005
|112.5 KB||13,985||16th Dec 2005|
Size: 772.1 KB · Downloads: 12,641 · 16th Dec 2005
|772.1 KB||12,641||16th Dec 2005|
Veg_WR pastery to bread.rar
Size: 163.4 KB · Downloads: 12,347 · 16th Dec 2005
|163.4 KB||12,347||16th Dec 2005|
Veg_WR bread display 2.rar
Size: 144.7 KB · Downloads: 12,387 · 16th Dec 2005
|144.7 KB||12,387||16th Dec 2005|
Veg_WR bread to pastery.rar
Size: 141.8 KB · Downloads: 12,629 · 16th Dec 2005
|141.8 KB||12,629||16th Dec 2005|
Veg_WG bread display 1.rar
Size: 146.7 KB · Downloads: 13,658 · 16th Dec 2005
|146.7 KB||13,658||16th Dec 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|retailsims.com/ (non-MTS link)|
|retailsims.com/PreOFBShops/Bakery/POBakery.htm (non-MTS link)|
Simveggie @ MTS2
If you want to send me an email or PM letting me know you have used my recolors, that would be great, but not required.
I occasionally take requests, but I cannot guarantee I will do it. ;)
Take Care and Enjoy!