GRAVITATION & NEGIMA & FURUBA & CHOBITS magazine racks!
Uploaded 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:39 PM · Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 12:10 PM by -Maylin-
to get it in your game, download it and put it in your my documents/EA games/the sims 2/downloads folder and unzip it there.
Gravitation is for ktsprincesswitch
Magister Negi Magi is for WaiWai
and Furuba and Chobits are for Wast3d-x
the funny thing is, aside from Magister and Gravitation (although i did read vol 1 of grav.), these are all some of my favorite manga! i was planning on making them any way! huh!
Size: 1.26 MB · Downloads: 3,954 · 3rd Jan 2006
|1.26 MB||3,954||3rd Jan 2006|
Size: 1,004.8 KB · Downloads: 3,716 · 3rd Jan 2006
|1,004.8 KB||3,716||3rd Jan 2006|
Size: 563.9 KB · Downloads: 3,230 · 3rd Jan 2006
|563.9 KB||3,230||3rd Jan 2006|
Size: 980.9 KB · Downloads: 3,593 · 3rd Jan 2006
|980.9 KB||3,593||3rd Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.