Tricorn Hat - Pirate pt. 4
Uploaded 21st Jan 2006 at 1:53 AM · Updated 15th May 2010 at 2:09 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
I only managed to keep one sim from turning fuzzy. So look at the guy in the center to see the skull on the front. The others don't count.
The hat is for young adult-elder males and females, and will fit quite a few Maxis hairstyles. Hats are always hard, because I want them to fit as many hairstyles as possible, but not look ridiculously huge. But I think they came out well. The feather and ribbon are a seperate mesh from the hat, so you can wear the hat without the feather. You can also wear the feather without the hat, but as it sits several inches away from your sims head, it looks kinda funny. The feather/ribbon mesh (called TricornExtra in the rar) is alpha editable, so you can have one or both. The ribbon is alpha edited out in this upload, but I included a picture of what it looks like. Note: Only the hanging ribbon is included in the mesh. The band going around the sims head is custom face and hair. I couldn't make the mesh adjust to that many hairstyles without looking silly, so you have to do it manually. Both meshes can be worn with other accessories.
Disclaimer: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. HOWEVER, this doesn't apply to anyone else's recolors of my meshes. Those are the property of the respective creators, and you have to ask them about redistribution. All content is by Maxis or me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 135.1 KB · Downloads: 30,632 · 21st Jan 2006
|135.1 KB||30,632||21st Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.