Pretty Maternity Clothing
Uploaded 31st Jan 2006 at 3:14 AM · Updated 9th Nov 2008 at 12:35 PM by Morague
The Green top with white pants replaces the default Bright Green maternity outfit
The Pink top with pink pants replaces the default Bright Purple outfit
The ClothesPegs top with pink pants replaces the default GrapeVine outfit
The Yellow top with blue pants replaces the default BlackViolet outfit
The Yellow top with the gray pants replaces the defaule Spring outfit - it's the one with the pink top & greenish colored pants
The Blue Flowered top with blue pants replaces the NavyRust outfit
The Orange Flowered top replaces the Fall outfit - it's the one with the one with the greenishblue top & tan pants)
I didn't do replacements for the White top/Red pants or the White top/Black pants because they actually aren't that bad
Size: 303.3 KB · Downloads: 3,947 · 31st Jan 2006
|303.3 KB||3,947||31st Jan 2006|
Size: 234.6 KB · Downloads: 4,134 · 31st Jan 2006
|234.6 KB||4,134||31st Jan 2006|
Size: 244.5 KB · Downloads: 4,120 · 31st Jan 2006
|244.5 KB||4,120||31st Jan 2006|
Size: 183.0 KB · Downloads: 4,165 · 31st Jan 2006
|183.0 KB||4,165||31st Jan 2006|
Size: 359.4 KB · Downloads: 4,175 · 31st Jan 2006
|359.4 KB||4,175||31st Jan 2006|
Size: 339.3 KB · Downloads: 4,250 · 31st Jan 2006
|339.3 KB||4,250||31st Jan 2006|
Size: 256.3 KB · Downloads: 4,885 · 31st Jan 2006
|256.3 KB||4,885||31st Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.