Alpha skirt and high heels
Uploaded 3rd Feb 2006 at 12:12 AM · Updated 18th Mar 2006 at 12:42 PM by marvine
I'd like to say that it's perfectly animated, but there's still a glitch inside the thighs during some animations, and the only solution would have been to make the alpha less tight. So, well, no...
Oh, it also features ankles and knees that bend in the right places.
Special thanks to Beosboxboy for his recolours, and to Sgoobysnacks29 for his help with my textures - you'll find a bunch of his wonderful recolours on THIS THREAD or on his section at InSIMenator.net
The skintone I used for the screenshots is from Louis's latest series at Sim Cribbling
Ideas and suggestions are always welcome, but I can't possibly take requests; my to-do list is already a scary thing, and I hate not to keep my promises - I hope you'll understand!
PLEASE DON'T REDISTRIBUTE, recolours are more than welcome but link back to this thread or to InSIMenator for the mesh.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 116.5 KB · Downloads: 281,974 · 18th Mar 2006
|116.5 KB||281,974||18th Mar 2006|
Size: 1.45 MB · Downloads: 173,822 · 3rd Feb 2006
|1.45 MB||173,822||3rd Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Long overdue: updated policy
- All my files on MTS2 can be included in your FREE uploads with a link to the original thread or my profile.
- If you want to clone or reuse parts of my work, please ask, I don't bite (... any more ;))! And be aware that some of my stuff, like the spiral stairs, would likely need a little additional information unless you know exactly what you're doing.
- Of course no need to ask if you want to recolour my stuff, still I'd appreciate that you let me know so I get a chance to enjoy your work.