Japanese Art - Cherry Blossoms
Uploaded 8th Feb 2006 at 9:23 AM · Updated 28th Apr 2006 at 8:48 AM by PrincessKoriandr : Updated
I was curious to see how Cherry Blossoms Silkscreen would look in this frame. It turned out better then I thought, so I’m very pleased with it. The picture can be found under the ”Four Vegetables in Repose” painting. Enjoy.
Updated Pictures - 4/24/2006
I took a better in game screenshot.
~Do not steal this, because it’s not yours.
~You can upload with lots as long as credit is given, the site you’re uploading to isn’t a pay site or the Exchange, and links are provided to the wallpaper on MTS2.
~I DO take Requests.
Princess Koriand'r - Japanese Art - Cherry Blossoms.rar
Size: 57.5 KB · Downloads: 3,493 · 28th Apr 2006
|57.5 KB||3,493||28th Apr 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.