Recolors - Jacuster's "Last Stand" Sectional Booth
Uploaded 8th Feb 2006 at 7:23 PM · Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 8:41 AM by -Maylin-
Requested Object: Blubug
This is a request from MTS2 member ”Blubug”. I hope she’s as excited about them as I was for making them.
This project started out as a request for blubug. Originally she only wanted one specific color, but decided to go all out. There are 10 for your simming pleasure. Enjoy.
Recolors: Orange, Light Blue, Pink, Lime, Red, Gold, Blue, Grey, Hot Pink, and Teal.
~Do not steal this, because it’s not yours.
~You can upload with lots as long as credit is given, the site you’re uploading to isn’t a pay site or the Exchange, and links are provided to the wallpaper on MTS2.
~I DO take Requests.
Booth - Teal.rar
Size: 189.9 KB · Downloads: 3,059 · 8th Feb 2006
|189.9 KB||3,059||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Red.rar
Size: 183.9 KB · Downloads: 3,294 · 8th Feb 2006
|183.9 KB||3,294||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Pink.rar
Size: 181.5 KB · Downloads: 3,073 · 8th Feb 2006
|181.5 KB||3,073||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Orange.rar
Size: 187.7 KB · Downloads: 2,976 · 8th Feb 2006
|187.7 KB||2,976||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Lime.rar
Size: 177.8 KB · Downloads: 3,032 · 8th Feb 2006
|177.8 KB||3,032||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Light Blue.rar
Size: 179.5 KB · Downloads: 3,063 · 8th Feb 2006
|179.5 KB||3,063||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Hot Pink.rar
Size: 190.4 KB · Downloads: 3,192 · 8th Feb 2006
|190.4 KB||3,192||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Grey.rar
Size: 174.1 KB · Downloads: 2,996 · 8th Feb 2006
|174.1 KB||2,996||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Gold.rar
Size: 173.6 KB · Downloads: 2,833 · 8th Feb 2006
|173.6 KB||2,833||8th Feb 2006|
Booth - Blue.rar
Size: 245.4 KB · Downloads: 3,222 · 8th Feb 2006
|245.4 KB||3,222||8th Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.