Maxis "Lost & Found" #18: "Ball Obelisk" and "Monolith" decorative topiaries
Uploaded 12th Mar 2006 at 3:34 AM · Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 12:07 PM by Numenor : Bugfix: now in catalog even without Nightlife
While browsing the OFB files, in search of a lost tree (that I didn't find ), I've discovered these two fine decorative topiaries, complete in all their parts; they have a recolourable pot, and Maxis provided also 4 different colours for them!
In the screenshot, you can see the "Monolith" on the left, and the "Ball Obelisk" on the right.
Both topiaries can be found in the Buy Mode catalog, in the Decorative/Plants section.
Open for Business is required
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Numenor_MaxisLost_BallObeliskTopiary.package (inside MaxisLost_BallObeliskTopiary.rar)|
|Title||Maxis "Ball Obelisk" Topiary|
|Description||"Maxis Lost & Found" # 18/A A beautiful decorative topiary, lost by Maxis and found by Numenor :) (Requires OFB)|
|Filename||Numenor_MaxisLost_MonolithTopiary.package (inside MaxisLost_MonolithTopiary.rar)|
|Title||Maxis "Monolith" Topiary|
|Description||"Maxis Lost & Found" # 18/B A beautiful decorative topiary, lost by Maxis and found by Numenor :) (Requires OFB)|
|Open for Business|
Size: 594 Bytes · Downloads: 23,298 · 12th Mar 2006
|594 Bytes||23,298||12th Mar 2006|
Size: 602 Bytes · Downloads: 23,433 · 12th Mar 2006
|602 Bytes||23,433||12th Mar 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.