20 feet Standard Container with open Door *by Request* (Updated)
Uploaded 20th Mar 2006 at 8:17 AM · Updated 20th Mar 2006 at 8:50 AM by UK1967
Price: 100 §
You can find this object under decorative / sculpture (misc.).
The .rar-file contain the Mesh with the texture of "Hapag-Lloyd" and
three recolors with the textures of "MAERSK SEALAND", "P&O" and "DHL".
You can find more items for stores and warehouses here:
- Cadboard Boxes
- Wooden Palette
- Wooden Palette leaned to the wall
- 20 feet Standard Container
I hope you like it. Have fun! Please don't forget the THANKS button !!!
Update (2006-03-20): smaller files with DXT3-textures instead of RAW24bit-textures
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: 20ft Standard Container with open door created by UK1967
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 126.7 KB · Downloads: 5,708 · 20th Mar 2006
|126.7 KB||5,708||20th Mar 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.