*Powerpuff Girls* - old files
Uploaded 9th Apr 2006 at 6:54 PM · Updated 9th Jul 2006 at 5:59 PM by WillStefan
tu, tu tututu, tu tuuu, tu, tu tututu, tu tuuu
Yeah that's right new meshes, new sims, Powerpuff girls!
Denise_316 made PERFECT meshes, and pictures by me, sims and little bit edited textures
Great job Denise, perfect!!!
Hope you like these!
Credits to meshes goes to:
Size: 4.90 MB · Downloads: 20,984 · 9th Apr 2006
|4.90 MB||20,984||9th Apr 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.