New MESH - Low Profile Easel
Uploaded 21st Apr 2006 at 11:01 AM · Updated 3rd Dec 2008 at 2:14 PM by -Maylin-
Note: for game play, click on the base, it's easier to catch than the thin support beam.
You may recolor this mesh and distribute the recolor anywhere but link back to this thread for the mesh. Do not post this mesh anywhere.
This object is cloned from the Maxis easel and should not require any EPs.
*** GET THE FILE WITH "MESH" IT IN FIRST ***
The recolors will not work without the mesh file.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: All Sims love to paint, and with an Independent Expressions' Easel, painting is a snap. This "blank canvas" is sturdy enough for use indoors or out, and blank enough to allow even the most independent creativity to blossom and grow.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 50.2 KB · Downloads: 7,564 · 21st Apr 2006
|50.2 KB||7,564||21st Apr 2006|
Size: 37.5 KB · Downloads: 7,538 · 21st Apr 2006
|37.5 KB||7,538||21st Apr 2006|
Size: 6.9 KB · Downloads: 8,374 · 21st Apr 2006
|6.9 KB||8,374||21st Apr 2006|
Size: 38.0 KB · Downloads: 10,066 · 21st Apr 2006
|38.0 KB||10,066||21st Apr 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.