Uploaded 3rd Jun 2006 at 5:56 AM · Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 4:56 AM by generalzoi
And no, I'm not just shouting that randomly. Look at the screenshots before you judge.
This is a belt, along the lines of my utility belt, except this belt is unadorned except for the circular buckle in the front. The design on it, in case you're curious, is my patented ZOI symbol. Once you put it on your sim, they automatically become a member of my ranks. So wear carefully...
This mesh is for teens-elder, male and female, and can be worn with other accessories, but not the utility belt. I made this one for Syn, which as everyone should know by now means he's working on something. Or that he's pratically finished with something and waiting on me to get with the meshing (the little speedster ).
Redistribution Policy: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. All content is by Maxis or me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 25.0 KB · Downloads: 3,008 · 3rd Jun 2006
|25.0 KB||3,008||3rd Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.