Uploaded 5th Jun 2006 at 9:36 PM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 5:25 PM by OwaizooDE
my first upload-
i made this sexy Bra-
it looks much better in game-(the pics are not so good cos i had to save as jpg(and it has bad quality)-and png has huge size-so-..thats why
tell me what you think
i m kinda new to skinning-m not expert
this bra is photoskinned by me
thankyou-tell me what you think-
please dont redistribute it-You can upload it with ur sim if u wish-with credits to me and link to this thread-
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 66.3 KB · Downloads: 2,179 · 5th Jun 2006
|66.3 KB||2,179||5th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.