Emachines T6532 w/ 17'' LCD Monitor
Uploaded 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:30 AM · Updated 20th Feb 2009 at 6:23 PM by -Maylin-
This is my present to you for my graduation I just graduated from middle school, 8th grade. Someone requested a new computer so hopefully this will do. This includes great new things,the new things are a 17'' LCD monitor, speakers,Windows XP Loading screen, new desktop, Yahoo internet and Aol instant messaging! Sorry that you have to click around the first cd tray to select it. If you cant seem to click it there for some reason, zoom in the pc and click on the cd, but it should work the other way. All comments appreciated Congrats to my Class of 2006. I'm trying to fix the screen on my tv also.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Specializing in refurbished computers, Moneywell assembles new systems from old parts, some still under minimal warranty. A great educational tool for kids, each system also includes free job-seeking software, game bundle, and protocol converter. "Spend money well with a Moneywell computer!"
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 217.7 KB · Downloads: 81,289 · 23rd Jun 2006
|217.7 KB||81,289||23rd Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.