The Sims Electric Chair (It Electrocutes)
Uploaded 30th Jun 2006 at 11:32 PM · Updated 30th Jun 2006 at 11:40 PM by DBCAB
This object will also electrocute any sims using the execute command from anywhere on the lot , and will not kill right away, that is of course depending on how many times you use it lol.
This was originally requested by a friend for his jail, I hope you can enjoy it too.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||dbcabelectricchair001.package (inside dbcabelectricchair001.zip)|
|Title||The Sims Electric Chair|
|Description||It's a chair... or is it more? Is it not possible that this seat could be the source for all your Executions, your magnum opus of Captital punishment? Could it be that all barriers between you and the criminal masses melt into the varnish of this well-crafted station? Is it possible? Yes, it is with The Sims Electric chair.|
Size: 243.3 KB · Downloads: 36,917 · 30th Jun 2006
|243.3 KB||36,917||30th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.