Uploaded 17th Sep 2006 at 9:43 AM · Updated 17th Sep 2006 at 10:15 AM by josheya
My Sims website——BoA SimsFan has a new upgrade completed.
Hope all the friends would like the site where can download my works.
Now I give some modern paintings here for U!!!Wish U will love them.
To download more and more items (clothes & objects) ,please visit my site!
All the free items can be downloaded when you'v registered.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: produced by BoA SimsFan http://www.nuggo.com/sims
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 165.5 KB · Downloads: 1,880 · 17th Sep 2006
|165.5 KB||1,880||17th Sep 2006|
Size: 69.6 KB · Downloads: 1,971 · 17th Sep 2006
|69.6 KB||1,971||17th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.