minanna#1. New cute bun hair
Uploaded 24th Sep 2006 at 9:19 AM · Updated 27th Sep 2006 at 2:45 PM by minanna
age : teens, young adults, adults and elders
color : black, brown, blond, red, grey only for elders (color binned)
Polygon : Faces=1866 Vertices=1219
please do not redistribute this files any other site.
you can recolor/retexture this mesh just give credit and link mesh to this thread.
I hope you like it. :-D~
Tags: #bun hair
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 20,860 · 24th Sep 2006
|1.33 MB||20,860||24th Sep 2006|
Size: 1.46 MB · Downloads: 23,797 · 24th Sep 2006
|1.46 MB||23,797||24th Sep 2006|
Size: 1.36 MB · Downloads: 22,383 · 24th Sep 2006
|1.36 MB||22,383||24th Sep 2006|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 25,045 · 24th Sep 2006
|1.22 MB||25,045||24th Sep 2006|
Size: 97.5 KB · Downloads: 29,006 · 24th Sep 2006
|97.5 KB||29,006||24th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.