Default eyebrows by Rensim
Uploaded 31st Oct 2006 at 8:28 PM · Updated 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:21 AM by SciBirg
Default eyebrows mean no more icky standard eyebrows on townies and you don't need to change eyebrow color when you change to a haircolor that is properly color-binned.
Please read the readme file included in each file for Rensims restrictions on her work and by all means visit her and download some more of her great stuff!
These two defaults will replace the Bushy and Tweased default eyebrows but not the Combed brows. For default replacement of the combed eyebrows, see my Helaene eyebrow defaults here on MTS2.
EDIT: You MAY have to delete your CAS thumbnails if you have problems getting it to show up. Go to your the Sims folder and then Thumbnails and there you see CASThumbnails.package. Delete this file and it will regenerate next time you start the game.
Size: 21.3 KB · Downloads: 4,124 · 31st Oct 2006
|21.3 KB||4,124||31st Oct 2006|
Size: 17.1 KB · Downloads: 4,835 · 31st Oct 2006
|17.1 KB||4,835||31st Oct 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.