Animated Plaits for Kids, now with 2 extra colors
Uploaded 29th Nov 2006 at 9:02 AM · Updated 30th Nov 2006 at 12:24 AM by LoveTheSims04 : Added recolors for blond and red
These should work with the base game, as well as with expansion packs. It has been "de-petsified," so that it will show up correctly for those who don't have Pets.
See the readme.txt file that comes with the package.
Feel free to recolor, and to upload with sims, just give me some credit and link back to this post.
Do not upload to any pay sites. This mesh is 100% free.
Toddler and Child Plaits
Teen and Adult Afro Puffs
If you have any problems, send me a PM, I'm good about responding.
Mesh created with Milkshape 3D, SimPE, Unimesh, SMD Importer, and PSJE bodymesh tools.
Edit: Now with additional red and blond recolors.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
MContesse Animated Plaits Recolors.zip
Size: 1.63 MB · Downloads: 18,266 · 30th Nov 2006
|1.63 MB||18,266||30th Nov 2006|
Animated Plaits and Afro Puffs.zip
Size: 3.36 MB · Downloads: 22,381 · 29th Nov 2006
|3.36 MB||22,381||29th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.