Uploaded 20th Dec 2006 at 8:49 AM · Updated 16th Jul 2007 at 3:17 AM by BlueIzumi
Oh and if someone know's a spelling I of this holiday I don't have in key words please let me know In any case this dress is nice for all days Thanks to everyone's help ^_^ Including the nice mod who approved this and the wounderful animalhugger and Reiki All correct spellings have been added Thanks guys!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 337.5 KB · Downloads: 861 · 20th Dec 2006
|337.5 KB||861||20th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|2-f0r-u.de/femadmesh13.htm (non-MTS link)|