Toddler and Child Afro Puffs
Hair is properly binned and eyebrows match proper hair tones. It comes in all 4 color categories.
These should work with all expansions and have been made with the patched version of Bodyshop - eliminating that pesky Pets problem and hopefully eliminating problems with de-petsified recolors not showing up for some players with Pets EP.
See the readme.txt file that comes with the package.
Feel free to recolor, and to upload with sims, just give me some credit and link back to this post.
Do not upload to any pay sites. This mesh is 100% free.
Adult Afro Puff
Teen Afro Puff
Child Afro Puffs
Toddler Afro Puffs
If you have any problems, send me a PM, I'm good about responding.
Mesh created with Milkshape 3D, SimPE, Unimesh, SMD Importer, and PSJE bodymesh tools.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
MContesse Afro Puffs for Kids.zip
Size: 3.39 MB · Downloads: 10,844 · 24th Dec 2006
|3.39 MB||10,844||24th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.