Actor Career for Adult Sims
Uploaded 11th Apr 2007 at 12:44 AM · Updated 5th May 2007 at 3:22 AM by Chami98minds : Edited for clarification.
This career does not over write any maxis or anyone else’s for that matter. I extensively tested for that.
No expansions required so whatever version of the game you’ve got you’ll be fine.
A new custom icon.
It has four chance cards at the moment, possibly more. If you have any suggestions I’m certainly open to them!
Here are the levels of the career.
Coyote Ugly Bouncer/Bartender
Local Theatre Actor
Cruise Ship Entertainer
Reality TV Star
Star in Pilot Sitcom
Made for TV Movie
You can find the teen and elder versions here:
Here are some screen shots of it:
My custom icon
The job finder you’d see.
A shot of the sim’s info with the job listed.
I hope you enjoy it. Please report anything wrong or any suggestions in this thread.
Thanks go to the many tutorials on MTS2 and several people at MATY for helping me figure out the finer points of SimPE.
Thanks to the makers of and Bidou for the career editor.
Thanks also to the people at Sims2rus and MATY (again) who helped me with ideas!
C98M Adult Actor Career.zip
Size: 313.2 KB · Downloads: 53,687 · 11th Apr 2007
|313.2 KB||53,687||11th Apr 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.