Gary The Snail "On A Pedestal"
Uploaded 1st May 2007 at 3:13 PM · Updated 18th May 2007 at 12:16 AM by tigdadx4 : GUID !
Here is another Spongebob Squarepants decorative object.. This time it is Gary "On A Pedestal" as I call it ...
This time he is smaller and sitting atop a beautiful wood and marble pedestal .. Gary is also a little lower in poly at 1600 so this should run in most applications smothly ...
This was cloned from the "apple of the eye" pedestal and should be base game compatible .... The marble and wood pedestal IS recolorable ..
This is the second character in a line of Spongebob and Friends items I am making ...
The rest of the Spongebob & Friends can be found :
Spongebob Lawn Gnome can be found HERE !
Spongebob "On a Pedestal" can be found HERE !
Spongebob Home Decor can be found HERE !
Spongebob w/ Hat Home Decor can be found HERE !
Gary Lawn Gnome can be found HERE !
Gary Home Decor can be found HERE !
Now on to the good stuff ... Here are the screen shots of this item in game :
The screenshots do not do this item justice as it looks way better in game !!!!
As said earlier the pedestal is recolorable and is allowed to be recolored just DO NOT include the mesh , You must link back to this thread to get the mesh ... You can upload these in your house uploads to MTS2 Only and you MUST include credit to me for the mesh and a link back to this thread .....
Please don't forget to say thanks and comments are gladly accepted !!!!!!
Faces - 1608
Verts - 1224
#create roomies !
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The most symbolically laden of all cartoon characters is now Spongebob Squarepants. Now every Sim can revel in the Sponge's emblematic beauty as captured in this larger-than-life sculpture.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 212.6 KB · Downloads: 1,469 · 1st May 2007
|212.6 KB||1,469||1st May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.