OFB hair with bangs by candyo1965
Uploaded 23rd May 2007 at 12:55 AM · Updated 21st Mar 2008 at 12:42 AM by candyo1965 : forgot a piece of info
p.s. these are binned properly also.
polygon count 1798
Thanks to Milkshape for giving me the means to make the mesh, and special thanks to Tiggerypum for the wonderful tutorials, without which I would still be sitting here staring at the project.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Open for Business|
Size: 6.51 MB · Downloads: 1,101 · 23rd May 2007
|6.51 MB||1,101||23rd May 2007|
Size: 79.8 KB · Downloads: 1,085 · 23rd May 2007
|79.8 KB||1,085||23rd May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.