my AsiaStyle skinset
Uploaded 20th Jun 2007 at 8:00 AM · Updated 21st Jun 2007 at 5:50 AM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail
I want to do an original skintone when I upload my BJD skin set.Now,I think I really finish it.I'd like to upload it for sharing.
Here is the first set named Asia Style.It is more clear and lubricious than BJD skin.
Just like you see,I have not made the female's cut body.
It is a typical East Asian face. A bit whiter than the other 2 types.
The Oriental double-fold eyelids make female lovely.
It is a normal Asian style.And also,male is different from female.
Both of them have a self-makeup face.
（*the male model in the first and type 1 preview,and the female model in the type 3 preview used eyeliner.）
Anyway,I made these skintones with photoes and Maxis texture in Photoshop.
You may use my works freely on your sim and upload them in case of full sim2pack.
You may edit for recolours or using parts as a base for your work without asking me.Just keep my credit and link back to my thread.
Size: 1.71 MB · Downloads: 144,153 · 21st Jun 2007
|1.71 MB||144,153||21st Jun 2007|
Size: 1.83 MB · Downloads: 134,800 · 20th Jun 2007
|1.83 MB||134,800||20th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.69 MB · Downloads: 137,458 · 20th Jun 2007
|1.69 MB||137,458||20th Jun 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.