Uploaded 11th Jul 2007 at 3:15 PM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 4:17 PM by OwaizooDE
it is actually a sim in sitting position,you have to place it on any seat you want and you can use as many as you wany
Use move_objects on cheat to place on chair.it was cloned from the 12th Century Vase.
Made with Milkshape3d
for the body example body meshes
My Personal Website:
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Need more audience for fashion show? At the same time you want them to keep sitting in the show without slowing your game? why not have some fake audience then? Psst:P Sims dont know XD For More Visit www.owaiz.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 42.2 KB · Downloads: 6,294 · 11th Jul 2007
|42.2 KB||6,294||11th Jul 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.