Really Effin' Beat by Derange
Uploaded 13th Jul 2007 at 2:32 AM · Updated 13th Jul 2007 at 7:38 PM by manikpanik7
This mask consists of a really, really bad bruise, a broken and bleeding nose, a cut on the bridge, and a few small bruises on the right side of the face. It is wearable with everything except for it's scar - I have also layered it so that eye makeup will (for the most part) layer over it. Wearable with any skintone.
Rope Burn #1
The aftermath of a gag having been tied a tad too tight (and perhaps jerked around a little..). Wearable with any skintone.
Rope Burn #2
Don't ask how he got a rope burn up there, because quite frankly I have no clue. This one was inspired by a dream I had, in which one of the individuals had an injury similar to this. Wearable with any skintone.
As described, this is Vlad's newly revised face scar. Multiwearable with an exception of the bruise/blood combo that resulted in this. This scar will ONLY work on pale skintones.
SSChan - my mentor in bruise creation
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 948.7 KB · Downloads: 19,702 · 13th Jul 2007
|948.7 KB||19,702||13th Jul 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.