Uploaded 21st Jul 2007 at 1:42 PM · Updated 13th Aug 2009 at 3:33 PM by crunk_kitty
The original skintone is by Ren (http://www.modthesims2.com/member/Ren) since I use his skins as defaults in the game. Thanks a lot for giving everyone permission to recolor them.
Bajoran dark by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 4.93 MB · Downloads: 2,513 · 24th Jul 2007
|4.93 MB||2,513||24th Jul 2007|
Bajoran medium by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 6.21 MB · Downloads: 2,783 · 24th Jul 2007
|6.21 MB||2,783||24th Jul 2007|
Bajoran tan by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 6.12 MB · Downloads: 3,106 · 24th Jul 2007
|6.12 MB||3,106||24th Jul 2007|
Bajoran light by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 5.49 MB · Downloads: 3,773 · 21st Jul 2007
|5.49 MB||3,773||21st Jul 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I don't take requests anymore.
I have never posted any of my work anywhere other than MTS and Insimenator.