Hunting Eyes- 8 colourfull eyes for your simmies, by Shadris
Uploaded 8th Aug 2007 at 4:08 PM · Updated 12th Aug 2007 at 9:08 PM by Shadris
I'm here with my 1st try of making eyes, also geneticts. I think that they aren't so bad so I hope that u will use them.
Thanx to all people who loves TS2 and of course to creators of MTS2, for they're wonderful site.
Theese eyes are in 8 colors inspired in nature....they look nice on every sim-girl. U can see that in picture with all colors.
Hope u will like them. ENJOY!!!!
Size: 135.8 KB · Downloads: 734 · 8th Aug 2007
|135.8 KB||734||8th Aug 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.