A curly hairstyle in 10 colours
Uploaded 11th Aug 2007 at 4:54 PM · Updated 12th Aug 2007 at 11:11 AM by marie_fay
When I saw this lovely mesh I wanted to make some retextures...
It looks pretty much like my hair, so I took some pictures of my hair and tried to make a texture from them...
Normally they are gloriously frizzy and quite a mess ^^ I wanted to use this hair on my Hermione Sim, so that's why I kept it a bit frizzy at the back ^^
In case you feel the colours I provided are not to your liking and you'd like to recolour this texture, I recommend using the blonde version as this was the original...
This hairstyle is for all ages, though I managed to screw up the toddler version... sorry for that :]
The Elder version is always the same grey...
I zipped the colours the way they are shown in this picture:
the first row is the package "curlyhair _blondes-reds" and the second row is the package "curlyhair_browns-black-winered"
All of them have been binned using SimPe...
blondes: platinum, blonde
reds: red-blonde, red, red-brown, winered
browns: light!brown, lightbrown, brown
All files are named properly so you can delete unwanted files easily
I'm not that happy with the right part of the hair [seen from the sims point of view]... I think it looks too... unnatural... I hope you don't mind, though...
Well... If you like it, please tell me...
Of course donnymeloche for his great mesh
Helaene for her lovely eyebrows
bruno for his[?] great lips
The sim is my Alannah.... Every outfit seen was made by me [not uploaded] except for the child's and elder's outfits... That of course was Maxis....
Size: 3.33 MB · Downloads: 18,335 · 11th Aug 2007
|3.33 MB||18,335||11th Aug 2007|
Size: 3.19 MB · Downloads: 17,224 · 11th Aug 2007
|3.19 MB||17,224||11th Aug 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|DM Curly Hair by donnymeloche|
I love Star Wars ^^ hard to tell, huh?
My Policy: (yeah I got myself one of these fancy things ^^)
You may use my textures and recolour them.
You may use my alphas to make your own.
You may include my costum content.
- used something I did to make your own stuff, please pm me with a link, because I want to see what you did (*nosy* ;) )
- used something I created, please link back...
Also: If you're proud of what you've done, I'll be happy to see it ;)