Little Boy's Antique Linen Nightshirt
Uploaded 12th Aug 2007 at 11:19 PM · Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 12:25 AM by Aligeth : typo
The garment fastens snuggly at the back with criss-cross linen ties.
The fitted midrif is lavishly embroidered with diamond pattern designs in dark brown thread over tiny pinched pleating, while similar embroidery decorates the cuffs and neck opening.
This nightshirt has been crafted to serve as an appropriate antique period sleeping garment for little lads of days gone by or those with a nostaligic flair.
Feel free to recolor as you like.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||CMNightshirt.package (inside CMNightshirt.rar)|
Size: 242.8 KB · Downloads: 19,293 · 12th Aug 2007
|242.8 KB||19,293||12th Aug 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.