Family Homes V - The Glastonbury
Uploaded 14th Aug 2007 at 12:50 AM
The house is smaller and cosier, and the garden is not too big. Suitable for your average Sim family.
All the houses in the series are of real houses I know - of friends and family. Since most of the houses are in Britian, they will be British-style homes. The houses also will have no custom content whatsoever - or if I must, to a bare minimum.
Most houses that I release are partially furnished - just the necessities to get you started.
Past Homes in the series:
This lot has been scanned with Clean Installer, and has only one piece of custom content - a wall from Sims 1 by Melly Sims. The car is not included - it is the Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG by Virtual Jack which can be found here.
The Invisible Driveway by roddyaleixo is also not included, as it is not a necessity.
Well enjoy! This will be my last house for a while, as i'm going on holiday on the 14th. I'll be back in early September, and i'll be back with a house or two that will be completely different to the other houses in the series.
Lot Size: 2x4
Lot Price: 67,787
Custom Content Included:
- Midlantic Tan Brick by Melly Sim at MTS2
Title: Family Homes V
Title: "Midlantic" Tan Brick
Description: Adds warm tones both inside and out. Converted, edited &/or remade from Sims 1 by Melly. File Name: MDSW_S1-MidlanticTanBrick
|Open for Business|
Family Homes V - The Glastonbury.rar
Size: 519.0 KB · Downloads: 517 · 14th Aug 2007
|519.0 KB||517||14th Aug 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: